See all your subscriptions
You can view services you subscribe to in one place. Subscriptions can include Google products, outside services, and those in the Play Store.
- Go to My Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under "Account preferences," select Subscriptions.
- To see more details, select a subscription.
Link a subscription
Subscriptions from Google Play will automatically show in your list. To also include services from outside Google, add your print subscription to Google Play or the Newsstand app .
After you link your print subscription to your account, Google can personalize experiences like:
- Seeing articles without signing in to an account or hitting a paywall.
- Getting articles from print subscriptions in your search results.
Remove a linked subscription
If you don't want Google to know about a subscription, go to Subscriptions and select Unlink.
Your subscription won't be canceled or changed. But you'll no longer see personalization based on your subscription in Google products.
Nick is an Accounts expert and the author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about how to improve it.