See all your purchases, subscriptions & reservations
You can view all your payments, bookings, and subscriptions in one place. Your purchases and reservations are brought together from across your Google Account.
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Go to Payments and subscriptions.
- See a list of items by clicking Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To see more details, select an item. Here, you can do actions, like:
- Track a delivery
- Cancel a reservation
- Renew a subscription
If your parent helps you manage your account, you won't see any purchases, subscriptions, or reservations listed in your Google Account.
Manage linked subscriptions
Subscriptions can include Google products, outside services, and subscriptions from Google Play. To also include services from outside Google, add your print subscription in Google Play or Google News.
After you link your print subscription to your account, Google can personalize experiences like:
- Seeing articles without signing in to an account or hitting a paywall.
- Getting articles from print subscriptions in your search results.
Remove a linked subscription
If you don't want Google to know about a subscription, go to Subscriptions and select Unlink.
Your subscription won't be canceled or changed. But you'll no longer see personalization based on your subscription in Google products.
Where your orders come from
Your purchases and reservations are brought together from across your Google Account, from sources including:
- Orders placed using Google services, like Google Play Store, Google Express, or through the Google Assistant.
- Order receipts or confirmations received in Gmail.
To see the source of an order, select it to see its details. At the top right, select Info Where's this from?.
Delete your orders
- To delete an order from your list, select it to see its details.
- At the top right, select Info Where's this from?.
- Depending on where you made the order, you can delete it by selecting Delete. Otherwise, select View Details or View Email to go to the original service and manage it.
Who can see your orders
Only you can see your orders. Learn how Google protects your privacy and security.
Information about your orders may also be saved with your activity in other Google services. You can see and delete your data at My Activity.