About Google Settings
You can use Google Settings to manage settings for Google apps and services on any Android device that has Google Play installed. These settings help you:
- Verify apps prior to installing to confirm if they’re potentially harmful to your device.
- Clear third-party app data that’s being stored using cloud save.
- Manage app access to your Google+ data.
- Manage location settings, Location Reporting, and Location History.
- Manage preferences for Search and Ads.
- Use Android Device Manager to remotely locate and factory reset a lost device.
- Generate verification codes for Google sign-in screens - even if your device is offline.
- Manage sync preferences for Drive-enabled apps.