You can add a profile picture to your Google Account to help other people recognize you, and so that you know when you’re signed into your account. You can change your profile picture at any time.
Important: Your profile picture is used across all Google services. Your other photos aren’t shared. Find out where your profile picture shows up.
Add or change a profile picture
- On a browser, go to myaccount.google.com. You may need to sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top left, click Personal info.
- Under “Basic info” find Profile picture. Then, click the circle with your initial or current profile picture.
- To add a profile picture, at the bottom, select Add profile picture.
- To change your current picture, at the bottom, select "Change."
- Choose an illustration, upload a photo from your device or choose one of your Google Photos.
- Rotate and crop your photo as needed.
- At the bottom left, select Save as profile picture.
- You can select and edit your profile picture in most places where your picture shows up.
- To find past profile pictures, at the top right, select More Past profile pictures.
Crop your photo with assistive technology or keyboard
Crop your photo from a corner
- Navigate to select the corner of your photo.
- To crop the photo, use the arrow keys.
Move the entire crop square
- Navigate to select the entire crop square.
- To change the position of the crop square, use the arrow keys.