You can still sign in to your account
Follow the steps to help secure your account.
You can't sign in to your account
For help getting back in to your account:
- Follow the steps to recover your account.
- You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
- If you're having trouble, try the tips to complete account recovery steps.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven't already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
Help protect your account
Follow these steps to make your account more secure:
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under "Signing in to Google," add recovery options to get back in to your account easily in the future. Learn how to set up recovery options.
- Turn on 2-Step Verification to add another layer of security to your account. Learn how to turn on 2-Step Verification.
- If you use Gmail, check your filters and forwarding settings. Make sure your mail isn't being forwarded to an email address you didn't set up.