You can open apps, switch between apps, and show 2 apps at once with a split screen.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 7.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Open apps on your device
- To go to the Home screen on your device, from the bottom, two-finger swipe up.
- To open the app section, on the Home screen, two-finger swipe up.
- To find an app, swipe left or right.
- You can also drag a single finger on the screen to explore by touch.
- To open the app, double-tap.
Switch between apps
- On your device, open your recent apps.
- To open your recent apps, swipe left, then up. Or, if you use gesture navigation, from the bottom, two-finger swipe up and hold.
- To move the focus between open apps, swipe left or right.
- To switch to the focused app, double-tap.
For more help with Talkback, contact the Google Disability Support team.