You can zoom or magnify to see your Android device's screen better.
Step 1: Turn on magnification gestures
- Open your device's Settings app
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Magnification gestures
- At the top, tap the On/Off switch
Step 2: Use magnification gestures
To zoom in and make everything on your screen bigger:
- Triple-tap anywhere on the screen, except the keyboard or navigation bar
- Now you can pan or adjust the zoom level:
- To pan across the screen, drag two or more fingers
- To adjust the zoom level, pinch two or more fingers together or spread them apart
- To zoom out, triple-tap the screen
Temporarily magnify the screen
To temporarily magnify the screen:
- Triple-tap and hold anywhere on the screen, except the keyboard or navigation bar
- To move the magnified area, drag your finger across the screen
- To stop magnifying, lift your finger
Notes about magnification gestures
- After you turn on magnification gestures, single taps take slightly longer. This short delay lets your device find out if your tap is part of a triple-tap.
- If you open or close an app when zoomed in, you automatically zoom out. To zoom in again, simply triple-tap.