Get started with Tasks
3. Organize and update tasks
Learn how to organize tasks.
In this section, you learn how to:
|Select a list and next to a task in the list, click Edit .|
|Click Add details and enter notes for your task.|
|Click Add date/time and select the due date and time for your task. Adding a due date also adds the task to Calendar.|
|Move a task up or down in a list: Point to the task you want to move and drag the task up or down in the list to reorder it.|
|Move a task to another list:
At the top of the Tasks window, click More and choose how to sort your tasks:
- My order—Puts tasks in order entered. You can drag tasks to reorder them.
- Date—Sorts tasks by their due date.
You can only restore a task for a short time. If you don’t see Undo, you can’t restore a task.
- Remove a task—Next to the task, click EditDelete.
- Restore a task—At the bottom, click Undo.