Add appointment slots to your calendar
Turn blocks of time on your calendar into appointment slots that others can book.
Booked appointments appear on your calendar so you know who you're meeting and when.
- Teachers can set up weekly office hours that students sign up for online.
- Let team members book one-on-one meetings with you.
- Running a service? Add a calendar with your appointment slots to your website so potential customers can schedule time with you.
Create an appointment slot in Calendar
- Open Google Calendar and in your calendar grid, click an empty time slot and click Appointment slots, or click CreateAppointment slots.
- (Optional) If you want to create your appointment slot on another calendar, at the bottom click your name and select the calendar.
- Add a title and choose a date and time.
- Select the number of slots and the duration of each appointment.
- (Optional) If you want to add more details to your appointment slot, click More options and add your information.
- Click Save.
Your appointment block shows as a single event on your calendar, with a grid symbol in the top-left corner. As people book appointments, they'll appear as regular events overlapping the appointment block.