Get started with Groups
4. Collaborate with your team in Groups
Because you can use a single email address to reach everyone at once, it’s now easy to send messages, send calendar invitations, and share documents with your entire team. Here are some of the top ways to use Groups with other G Suite products to collaborate better.
In this section, you learn how to:
- In Gmail, on the left, click Compose.
- Next to To, instead of adding each team member’s email address to your email, just enter the group’s email address.
You can share a Google file with a group—like an online document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- Open the file and click Share.
- Enter the group’s email address.
- Click Send.
People you add to the group later can also access the document. Similarly, if you remove a member from a group, that person no longer has access to any content you shared with the group.