Drive lets you keep all your work in one place, view different file formats without buying extra software, and access your files from any device.
To set up Drive for your team, download the Google Drive Onboarding Guide (PDF).
What online storage provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Read this guide...|
|Other online storage providers, or are new to cloud storage||
What you'll learn with Drive:
What you'll learn with shared drives:
* This additional feature is only available with the G Suite Enterprise, Business, or Education editions
Need a quick reference for the Drive basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Need a quick reference for the shared drives basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products such as Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Get the most out of shared drives with these best practices and tips.
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Organizations need to train and onboard new team members effectively. Use G Suite to create a simple way for employees to orient themselves on your projects and become productive fast.
Are you overloaded with email conversations? Is your inbox out of control? Email is great, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Here are some tips that will help you communicate more effectively and get out of conversation chaos.
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
Keep track of your daily to-do list, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks.
Use G Suite solutions to collaborate with people.
Use G Suite solutions to collaborate with teams.
- Send & save large attachments in Drive
- Access stored Drive files offline
- Create document templates
- See changes in Drive files & folders
- Switch to a different version of your file
- Share links to PDF versions of your files
- Work with Microsoft Office files
- See who's editing an Office file
- Complete PDF forms using a mobile device
- Find files and folders with shortcuts
- Find and act on unresolved comments
- Change your shared drive theme
- Automatically sync downloads to Drive
- Create an out of office document
- Scan files as PDFs with your phone
- Record a video meeting
- Get Drive notifications in Chat
- Share a file publicly
- Search for image files by description
- Find files in a shared drive by owner
- Only see the shared drives you want
- Translate Docs into other languages
Learn how businesses use Google Drive
Learn how to upload files to Google Drive
Visit the Drive Help Center.