Switching to Gmail from Microsoft Outlook
1. Access Gmail
In this section:
Open Gmail from...
Have multiple Google accounts? Switch between them quickly with Chrome Browser profiles.
Note: Don’t have Chrome Browser yet? See instructions on how to install Chrome Browser.
- In Chrome Browser, in the top-right corner next to the address bar, click your profile image.
- Click Manage People.
- Click Add Person.
- Enter a name, choose an image, and click Add.
- Sign in with the Google Account you're adding.
All settings and bookmarks automatically sync.
- Click your profile image and choose a different profile to switch between accounts.
If you’re unsure which account you’re currently using, click your name and see which profile is at the top.
- In your Chrome Browser, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click More Bookmarks.
- Click Show bookmarks bar.
- In the address bar, click Bookmark this page .
If you’re not using Chrome Browser, follow your browser’s instructions to bookmark mail.google.com.
- Go to your desktop and right-click.
- Choose NewShortcut.
- Type https://mail.google.com as the location.
- (Optional) Name your shortcut.