Finally, you need to select what data to import.
You're on step 4 of 5
What data is imported?
The following data can be imported from your Outlook profile or PST file:
- Email messages–Messages from all folders in your profile or PST file. You can also opt to migrate deleted items and junk messages.
- Calendars–Events from all your calendars.
- Contacts–Personal contacts (your administrator provides your organization’s shared contacts).
Outlook Notes, tasks, journal entries, and RSS feeds are not imported because these features aren't available in Google Workspace. For a complete list of what is and isn't imported, go to What is migrated?
Select what to import
- Check the box next to the data that you want to migrate.
- If you're migrating email messages, decide whether you want to import junk or deleted items.
To speed up your import, uncheck the Junk mail and Deleted items boxes.
- (Optional) To import mail that was sent before or after a particular date, check the box and enter a date. The date you choose is effective as of midnight GMT. Messages are migrated based on the time that they were submitted to the Microsoft Exchange server as outgoing messages.
- Click Migrate to begin importing.
If you're importing from a Microsoft Outlook profile rather than a PST file, you might be prompted to sign in to your profile.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.