Working in Outlook Mail with Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GWSMO) is much the same as using Outlook with any other hosted mail service. While using Outlook with GWSMO, you can:
- Send mail, reply, and forward just as you always have.
- Accept or decline calendar invitations directly from the invitation's message.
- Organize and manage your messages, using nested folders, message flags and reminders, categories, and many of Outlook's other mail management features.
- Find and autocomplete email addresses in your Contacts. Click the To button and select the address from the Contacts list (start typing to find addresses that match). You can also do this to enter group or conference room addresses defined for your domain in Google Workspace. After emailing an address once, you can complete the address by entering it in the To field without having to open the contact list.
- Delegate your mail Inbox to an assistant, who can then send, reply to, and delete messages on your behalf (requires version 1.7 or later of GWSMO). Go to Delegate access to your mail.
- Use most of Outlook's other features for composing and managing your mail.
- What's not supported in Outlook Mail
- What's not supported in Gmail
- Differences between Gmail and Outlook Mail
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.