Need a way to group your tabs together to make them easily accessible and visible? In Chrome browser, you can create a tab group or add to an existing tab group. You can also arrange your tabs so you can pin the ones you visit most frequently.
Group your tabs
- Open Chrome browser.
- Click New tab .
- Choose an option:
- To add a tab to an existing group, drag the tab into the group.
- To add a tab to a new group:
- Click New Tab right-click a tabselect Add Tab to New Group.
- Enter a name for your group.
- (Optional) You can also:
- Select a color for the tab.
- Add additional tabs to the group.
- Remove the group.
- To change the order of your tabs—Drag a tab along the top of the browser window.
- To pin a tab to the left—Right-click the tab and select Pin. Pinned tabs are smaller and only show the site's icon.
- To unpin a tab—Right-click the tab and select Unpin.
- To move a tab to a different window—Right-click on the tab and point to Move Tab to New Window.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.