/a/?hl=ko
15. 10. 5.
원래 게시자
prairiewolf

My Exede.net emails disabled!!!!!

I am on a desktop using an email client and until last night I have always downloaded email from googlegroups straight to my desktop. Last email sent last night at 6:23 pm CST. This I wake to find both of my exede.net email addresses have been disabled and I have spent over 8 hrs working first working on my own and then with the Exede support people (nearly 3 hrs on the phone) with no resolution and I am completely unable to reactivate my emails on all 7 of my groups.

I need HELP!
커뮤니티 콘텐츠가 인증되지 않았거나 오래되었을 수 있습니다. 자세히 알아보기
모든 댓글(9개)
LMckin51-G-Suite-Product Expert
15. 10. 5.
Your provider email account was using Google apps isp edition and it is been shut down and on your provider website  it has this notice 

UPDATE: EMAIL MIGRATION COMPLETE

All exede.net and wildblue.net email addresses have been migrated to a new platform.

Visit our Help Center to learn about email services for exede.net or wildblue.net.

so you will have to change your setting.

15. 10. 6.
원래 게시자
prairiewolf
Thank you but I know that is what is says and all details in my email client are correct. The Exede Tech worked for nearly 3 hrs and at one point I had three different browsers open following different help pages he found. Later in the day in desperation I finally added two different domain email accounts and I can post to googlegroups using both. So the exede.net emails in conjunction with googlegroups are the only ones affected. And I cannot do anything to re-enable them.

I cannot find anything that is actionable by me that will reactivate them. I desparately need them back. I have been trying since 4 am CST. Crazy thing is that depending on where the help pages took us to sometimes I was taken to the Exede email acct login and sometimes I was taken to a Google error page. BTW I have been accessing the exede email accts via webpages for at least two weeks. It's now 12 hrs I have been working on this.
15. 10. 6.
Hi

If the groups was created  on the old Google apps  exede.net account Google groups then when the Google apps isp account get suspend and disable then everything on that Google apps account will be disable and can not be restore.
15. 10. 6.
did you try create a Google Account for the exede.net account

also what is the Group Address

15. 10. 6.
원래 게시자
prairiewolf
The groups were created 7-10 yrs ago, approx. using a gmail address, still the primary. The exede email addys were only added 2 yrs ago. My gmail addy is a personal one, the exede.net emails are used for the organization I work for. Thus I really need to resolve this problem.
15. 10. 6.
원래 게시자
prairiewolf
All the groups are private groups, invitation only, members only, for a non-profit that I am a director for. I tried to delete one of the exede addresses and readd it and it would not let me.
15. 10. 6.
if you have a Google apps account you can contact Google apps support contact.google.com for any Google apps related service.

But there is no support for Googlegroups.com other then this help forum

_______

LMcKin51 

Google Apps for Works Forum - Top ContributorTop Contributor

https://topcontributor.withgoogle.com/

Top Contributors are some of the most active, knowledgeable, and dedicated people in Google’s Help Forums. When they’re not answering questions in the forums, you might find them testing new features or advocating for product changes. 

Top Contributors are trusted partners, connecting regularly with Google to stay in-the-know about new and improved product features.

15. 10. 6.
원래 게시자
prairiewolf
No Apps, I am on a Win7Pro Desktop and do not use Smartphones. Guess I'll just have to wait until Google decides my IP emails can be enabled again.

Thank you so much for your time. I probably got as much if not more info here then I received in 12 hrs trying to fix it myself or through Exede.

I still feel that the problem lays at Exede's door because in the time since the migration I've had to change my outgoing settings twice.

15. 10. 6.
You can request Exede.net to contact Google Apps and have Google Apps delete the old Exede.net  Google apps account in witch will allow you to SIgn up for a reg Google Account for non gmail account for your exede.net account in witch might allow you regain access to your Group.. 
이 댓글이 도움이 되었나요?
등급을 어떻게 올릴 수 있나요?

배지

일부 커뮤니티 회원의 경우 회원의 신원이나 커뮤니티 참여도를 나타내는 배지가 표시됩니다.

Google 직원: Google 제품팀 구성원 및 커뮤니티 매니저

커뮤니티 전문가: 커뮤니티 콘텐츠의 품질을 보장하는 Google 파트너

플래티넘 Product Expert(플래티넘 GPE): 뛰어난 제품 지식으로 다른 Google 사용자 및 Product Expert를 지원하는 커뮤니티 회원

골드 Product Expert(골드 GPE): 심도 있는 제품 지식으로 질문에 답함으로써 다른 Google 사용자를 지원하는 커뮤니티 회원

실버 Product Expert(실버 GPE): 중급 제품 지식으로 질문에 답함으로써 다른 Google 사용자를 지원하는 커뮤니티 회원

명예 GPE: 더 이상 프로그램의 회원이 아닌 이전 Product Expert
커뮤니티 콘텐츠가 인증되지 않았거나 오래되었을 수 있습니다. 자세히 알아보기

등급

회원 등급은 사용자의 포럼 참여도를 나타내며 참여도가 높을수록 등급이 높습니다. 모든 사용자는 등급 1에서 시작하며 최고 등급은 10입니다. 다음과 같은 활동을 통해 포럼 내 등급을 올릴 수 있습니다.

• 답변을 게시합니다.
  • 내 답변이 우수 답변으로 채택되도록 합니다.
  • 내 게시물이 도움이 되었다는 평가를 받습니다.
  • 게시물에 투표합니다.
  • 부적절한 주제나 게시물을 적절하게 신고합니다.

게시물이 서비스를 악용한 것으로 판단되어 삭제되면 등급 상승에 좋지 않은 영향을 미칩니다.

포럼에서 프로필을 보시겠습니까?

이 회원의 프로필을 보려면 현재 도움말 페이지를 종료해야 합니다.

포럼에서 악용사례를 신고하시겠습니까?

Google 제품 포럼에서 작성된 의견입니다. 악용사례를 신고하려면 현재 도움말 페이지를 종료해야 합니다.

포럼에서 댓글을 작성하시겠습니까?

Google 제품 포럼에서 작성된 의견입니다. 댓글을 작성하려면 현재 도움말 페이지를 종료해야 합니다.

false
검색
검색어 지우기
검색 닫기
Google 앱
기본 메뉴
도움말 센터 검색
true
false