This article is for administrators. To manage your own groups, visit the Google Groups help.This feature requires turning on Google Groups for Business.
For outgoing messages to a group, you can choose to include the standard Groups footer, a custom footer, neither, or both. If you use a standard footer, the recipient can click a link to unsubscribe from your group emails. You can set different footers for different groups.
Note: A recipient who is Cc’d on a groups email won’t see footers, as Cc’d emails are not sent through Google Groups.
Set the footer for a group
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click the name of a group.
On the left, go to Group settingsEmail options.
- In the Email footer section:
- To include or exclude the Groups standard footer, check or uncheck the Include the standard Groups footer box.
- To use a custom footer, check the Include a custom footer boxenter the footer text in the field.
You can include both options.
- Click Save changes.