Configure alert center email notifications
By configuring a rule in the Google Admin console, you can configure alert center email notifications. You can also use a rule to configure other settings, for example to turn alert center alerts on or off.
Configure alert center email notifications:
- At the top, click Menu and select Security Alert Center. You’ll see any alerts for your domain.
- Click the gear icon for Alert Rules Settings in the upper-right corner.
This opens the rules page.
- From the list on this page, click a rule that corresponds with one of the alert center alerts— for example, User reported phishing.
- Click the Actions panel.
- Be sure the alert is turned On.
If you turn off an alert, email notifications are not sent.
- Click Send email notifications.
- You have the option to select All super administrators as well as click ADD RECIPIENTS to add multiple recipients from the list of users in your domain.
- Click NEXT: REVIEW.
- Click UPDATE RULE.