Set which email addresses show in the Directory
As a Directory admin, you can choose to let people in your organization find all of a user’s addresses, only an alias, or only their primary domain addresses.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Menu Directory Directory settings.
Click Sharing settings Contact sharing.
- Select which email addresses to show in the Directory:
- Show all email addresses: Includes the user's primary email address and any alias addresses.
- Show only secondary and alias email addresses: If a user has a secondary email address or an email alias, show only the secondary and alias addresses, not their primary address.
- Show only primary email address: Include only the user's primary email address. Don't show alias or secondary email addresses.
- Show only email addresses in the user's primary domain: If you have a domain alias, show email addresses in the user’s primary domain. Hide addresses from any domain aliases.
- Click Save.
It can take up to 24 hours for changes to appear.