Set which email addresses show in the Directory
As a Directory admin, you can choose to let people in your organization find all of a user’s addresses, only an alias, or only their primary domain addresses.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Menu Directory Directory settings.
Click Sharing settings.
- Select which email addresses to show in the Directory:
- Show all email addresses: Includes the primary email address and any alias addresses.
- Hide the primary email address if the user has an alias: If a user has an email alias, show only the alias, not their primary address.
- Hide aliases: Include only the primary email address. Don't show aliases.
- Only show email addresses on the user's primary domain: Include only email addresses in the user’s primary domain. Hide addresses from any domain aliases.
- Click Save changes.
It can take up to 24 hours for changes to appear.