Beta: Assign Context-Aware access levels to apps
After you’ve created access levels, you’re ready to assign them to apps. Access levels define the context within which users can access apps.
- Sign in to your super administrator account or as a delegated admin with these privileges:
- Security>Security Settings
- Services>Service Settings
- Context Aware Access>Access level management
- Context Aware Access>Access level enforcement
- From the Admin console home page, go to Security>Context-Aware Access>Assign access levels.
You see a list of apps.
- On the left, select an organizational unit where you want to apply access levels for an app.
- Find the app you want and on the right, click Assign.
You see a list of all access levels. Access levels are a shared resource between G Suite, Cloud Identity, and Google Cloud Platform so you might see access levels you didn’t create in the list.
- Select one or more access levels for the app.
Users are granted access to the app when they meet the conditions specified in just one of the access levels you select. (It’s a logical OR of the access levels in the list.)
- If you want users to meet the conditions in more than one access level (a logical AND of access levels), create an access level that contains multiple access levels.