- Log in to your account for your domain at www.mydomain.com/
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Select the domain you're using with G Suite.
- Click the DNS tab, and select DNS Records.
- Click Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select CNAME, and click Next.
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use. See CNAME records values.
- Click Finish.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.