MyDomain.com CNAME records
- Log in to your account for your domain at www.mydomain.com/
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Select the domain you're using with G Suite.
- Click the DNS tab, and select DNS Records.
- Click Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select CNAME, and click Next.
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use. See CNAME records values.
- Click Finish.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?