MyDomain.com MX records
- Log in to your account for your domain at www.mydomain.com/
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services by the Web Hosting package you have.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Choose the domain name you would like to make changes to.
- Click on the DNS tab, under which you will then choose DNS Records.
- Click on Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select MX and click on Next.
- Enter your MX records using the examples listed in the MX record values table.
- Click on finish every time you are done setting up a record.
- Repeat for all the MX records you wish to set.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?