MyDomain.com MX records
- Log in to your account for your domain at www.mydomain.com/
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services by the Web Hosting package you have.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Choose the domain name you would like to make changes to.
- Click on the DNS tab, under which you will then choose DNS Records.
- Click on Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select MX and click on Next.
- Enter your MX records using the examples listed in the MX record values table.
- Click on finish every time you are done setting up a record.
- Repeat for all the MX records you wish to set.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.