As an administrator for your organization's Google Workspace or Cloud Identity service, you can see a list of all the admin roles and privileges assigned to a user. This information can help you to quickly determine a user's level of administrative access to your organization's Google Workspace account and services.
Learn more about assigning roles and privileges to a user
You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
View a list of a user’s roles and privileges
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using an account with super administrator privileges (does not end in @gmail.com).
- In the Admin console, go to Menu DirectoryUsers.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click Admin roles and privileges.
- Click anywhere under Roles to see which roles are assigned to the user.
Scroll to Privileges, you can view all the user’s privileges. For each privilege, you can see the role it was inherited from and which organizational units it applies to.
- (Optional) To return to the user’s account page, at the top right, click the Up arrow .