eNom CNAME records
- Log in to your account at www.enom.com.
- From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My Domain. You'll be directed to the Manage Domains page.
- Click the domain that you'd like to use with G Suite.
- Click Host Settings.
- To add a CNAME record, click NEW ROW. If you've already created a CNAME record for the address, simply edit the existing CNAME record.
- Enter your CNAME record using the examples listed in the CNAME record values table.
- As the host name, enter ghs.googlehosted.com.
- Click Save.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?