Move from the classic tool to new Calendar Interop
If you're using the classic Calendar Interop tool and want to switch to the new tool, there are some steps you need to follow.
Switch to the new tool
- If you're using a domain alias, complete the steps in Set up Calendar Interop using a domain alias.
- If you're using Microsoft® Exchange 2010, complete the steps in Set up with Exchange 2010.
- Complete steps 3 and 4 in Allow Calendar users to see Exchange availability data to create an Exchange role account and set up the Google Admin console.
- Complete steps 2 through 5 in Allow Exchange users to see Calendar availability data.
You are now switched to the new tool.
- Verify your set up to ensure that the new tool is working correctly.