Move from the classic tool to new Calendar Interop
If you are already using the classic Calendar Interop tool and want to switch to the new tool, there are some steps you need to follow.
Switch to the new tool
- Complete the set up steps for the new Calendar Interop, starting with Turn on Calendar Interop in the Admin console.
- Once you complete step 5 in Allow Exchange users to see Calendar free/busy data, you have switched to the new tool. Perform the following steps to stop Google Calendar unnecessarily synchronizing user free/busy information to public folders:
- In your Admin console, go to Apps G Suite Calendar.
- Click Calendar Interop management and select the Users tab.
- Select Replace user list and click Select file.
- Navigate to an empty CSV file and click Open Upload Overwrite.