- Log in to your account at www.strato.de by entering your username and password.
- Look under the header STRATO products, and click the website you want to use with G Suite. Click on your package at the right of your domain.
- Click Domain navigation (Domainverwaltung).
- Click the header DNS settings (DNS Einstellungen).
- Find the MX record field and click manage.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
Important: Each MX record value must contain a period (.) at the end. For example:
- Click OK.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.