Strato: Set up G Suite MX records
- Log in to your account at www.strato.de by entering your username and password.
- Look under the header STRATO products, and click the website you want to use with G Suite. Click on your package at the right of your domain.
- Click Domain navigation (Domainverwaltung).
- Click the header DNS settings (DNS Einstellungen).
- Find the MX record field and click manage.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
Important: Each MX record value must contain a period (.) at the end. For example:
- Click OK.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?