Download a list of users
You can download a list of all users in your domain, or create a list filtered by user type (such as active, invited, or suspended users) or by organization. You can download the user list as a comma-separated value (CSV) file, or you can create the user list in a Google spreadsheet.
To create a filtered user list, your domain must have fewer than 10,000 users.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Users.
- (Optional) If you need to filter the user list by type or organization, follow these steps:
Tip: If your organizational units aren't visible, click Filter to see them.
- Select a type from the User Type drop-down menu.
- Select an organizational unit.
- At the top of the Users page, click More and choose Download users.
- Select Download the filtered list of users to filter by user type or by organization.
- Select Download all users to include all users, including suspended users.
- Download the list.
- Check the Google spreadsheet box to download the list as a Google spreadsheet.
- Leave the box unchecked to download the list as a CSV file.
- Click Ok.
If you selected Download the filtered list of users, the results show each user's email address, first name, last name, last login, first login, status, email usage, drive usage, total storage, organization name, 2-Step Verification enrollment, and 2-Step Verification enforcement.
If you selected Download all users, the results show each user's email address, first name, last name, last login, first login, 2-Step Verification enrollment, and 2-Step Verification enforcement.