Here’s how to troubleshoot problems and questions about Google Meet hardware.
Setup & enrollmentDuring enrollment, I get an error that my device is marked for management by a domain.
- If the domain listed is for your organization, enter your account details on the error screen to re-enroll the device.
- If the device or your account does not belong to the domain shown, ask your administrator to deprovision it. You can then re-enroll the device manually. For details, go to Re-enroll a device.
Remote controlKeyboard language on remote control is incorrect.
- Connect a USB keyboard to your device.
- Press a key to start the meeting dialogue.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Space to change the keyboard language to U.S.
A pop-up opens so that you can verify the language.
- Test the remote.
The keys should now be correct.
- Plug the USB Ethernet adapter in to any USB port on the Chromebox.
- Hold the remote control close to the USB Ethernet adapter (ideally within 6–8 inches).
- Press and hold the Menu and Mute buttons simultaneously on the remote control for 4–5 seconds.
Ordering & shippingWhat if I have questions about my order?
Contact your Google Sales representative or reseller with whom you placed the order for any order questions. Google cannot answer questions about your order.
File a support casein the Google Cloud Support Center to check the status of or make changes to your order.
BillingWhat if my invoice needs to be adjusted?
Review your invoice as soon as you receive it. If you believe it needs a correction or adjustment, be sure to contact us before the due date specified on your invoice. Contact your Google Sales representative or send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com.
If your account has been suspended for nonpayment of an invoice, submit payment as soon as possible.
To restore service after a suspension, submit a valid proof of payment covering all outstanding, undisputed invoices to the collections email address shown on your invoice. Either of the following proofs of payment is valid:
- A bank confirmation of wire transfer with date, value, and reference number
- A check number and FedEx number
Note: A screenshot of your ERP/internal accounting system is not a valid proof of payment.
LicensingI don't see the licenses for the devices I bought.
File a support case in the Google Cloud Support Center for help with this issue.
Hardware supportIs there Chromebox support?
For details, go to Contact Meet hardware support.