If you need to verify your domain, return to the setup wizard and choose a different method, like Add a domain host record (TXT or CNAME), HTML file, or meta tag.
Start using Gmail
If you purchased your domain name (for example, your-company.com) through Weebly, your MX records are automatically pointing to the Google mail servers. You're ready to start using Gmail with your domain.
If your website is hosted by Weebly, but you purchased your domain name through a different domain host, use the instructions for that domain host. If you're unsure who that is, you can identify your domain host.
If you need to replace your MX records
If you changed your MX records to point to a different mail service but now want to use Gmail with Google Workspace, follow these steps to replace your MX records.
Contact Weebly support if you're having trouble accessing your MX records.
- From your Weebly home page, click My SiteDomain.
- Under Your Domains, click the domain you want to verify with your Google service.
- In the MX Records section, click Edit.
- In the Edit MX Records window, click the minus sign next to an MX record to delete it.
- Repeat Step 4 until all records are deleted.
- Click Save.
|MX server address||Priority|
- In the Edit MX Records window, click Add Record.
- In the Priority field, enter 1.
- In the Host field, enter @.
- In the Points To field, enter ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.
- Repeat steps 1–4, entering the remaining MX server address values and Priority settings from the table above.
- Click Save.
Typically, MX record changes take effect in less than 6 hours, but it may take up to 48–72 hours before you receive email at your Google Workspace address.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.