Having trouble subscribing to a Google blog feed?
If you're unable to subscribe to email updates for a Google blog feed using your G Suite account email address (for example, you receive a "Page not Found" error), make sure your organization's G Suite account has the FeedBurner service turned on.
If you're a G Suite administrator, you can turn on these services in your Google Admin console (instructions below).
Alternatively, you can subscribe to email updates using another email address (such as your personal Gmail address).
To turn on the FeedBurner service:
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- At the top of the Additional Google services page, click Filters and in the left side panel, uncheck the Show top featured services box.
- Scroll down until you see FeedBurner, and check to see if it's turned on for everyone.
- To the right, click More to turn ON for everyone.
- In the confirmation box, click Turn On for Everyone.