Subscribe to the G Suite Updates blog
With the G Suite Updates blog, you get the latest news about G Suite updates and feature releases by email or RSS feed. If you choose to subscribe using an RSS feed, you receive the updates using the Feedburner service. See Feed 101 to learn more about RSS feeds.
Before you begin
Before you can subscribe to the G Suite Updates blog, make sure the FeedBurner service is turned on in the Google Admin console. You need FeedBurner to see the blog content.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- Scroll down until you see FeedBurner and check to see if it's turned on for everyone.
- If it's not turned on, to the right, click More Turn ON for everyone.
- Click Turn On to confirm.
Subscribe to the blog
- On the G Suite product updates page, click Email or RSS to choose the type of feed.
- On the FeedBurner page, follow the instructions to complete the request.