Authorize GSMME for your domain
Before you install G Suite Migration for Microsoft® Exchange (GSMME) 5.0, you must authorize it for your domain.
Step 1: Create a service account
Complete the steps in Create a service account.
Step 2: Enable API access
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- On the Security page, click API reference.
- Check the Enable API access box and click Save changes.
Step 3: Authorize your client ID in the Admin console
- On the Security page, click Advanced settings. You might need to click Show more to see Advanced settings.
- In the Authentication section, click Manage API client access.
- In the Client Name field, enter your service account's Client ID.
Note: For details on how to create the Client ID, see Create a service account.
- In the One or More API scopes box, copy and paste the following comma-separated list of scopes:
- Click Authorize.
- Next to the client ID name you entered, make sure all of the scopes appear with a description. If they don't, in the One or More API Scopes box, enter the scope again correctly and click Authorize.
- When all of the scopes are entered correctly, go back to the Google Developers Console and click Save.
Next step: Set up your migration. For details, see Migrate data from Exchange using GSMME.