myhosting.com CNAME records
- Log in to your account for your domain at http://myhosting.com.
- Go to http://myhosting.com.
- Click on the Account link at the top of the page.
- Log in with your Domain Name and Password.
- Click on the Domain Name tab.
- Click DNS Management in the left-hand pane.
- Click the Manage DNS button.
- Add an Alias (CNAME) record and include the value associated with your use. See CNAME records values.
- Click Save.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?