Register.com CNAME records
- Log in to your account at register.com
- Under the My Accounts tab, click the domain that you're using with G Suite
- Scroll down to the Advanced Technical Settings heading, and click Edit Domain Aliases Records
- In the first field, enter the Name/Host/Alias from the CNAME record values table, depending on the type of CNAME record you are creating.
- In the second field, enter the corresponding Value/Answer/Destination from the same CNAME record values table.
- Click Continue
- Review your changes, and click Continue to create the CNAME record.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.