EuroDNS CNAME records
- Log in to your account at eurodns.com.
- Click My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left side of the page. A table listing your domains should appear.
- Click the DNS column on the row of the domain you wish to change. The DNS records for your domain should now be displayed. Enter your CNAME record using the examples listed in the CNAME record values table.
- From the Add... drop-down menu of the HOST NAME table, choose Host Alias, and click the Add button next to it.
- In the Alias: field, add the name you chose for your service in your Google Admin console. For example, if you chose mail.mydomain.com as your address, enter mail.
- In the Host Name: field, add ghs.googlehosted.com.
- Click the Save Settings button.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?