- Log in to your account at gandi.net.
- Click the Administration tab, and then click the control panel link.
- Click the domain you want to manage, and go to Technical Settings.
- Click Manage DNS zone file.
- Enter your CNAME record using the examples listed in the CNAME record values table and the guidelines below:
Name: Enter your custom URL prefix (such as mail or www).
Type: Select CNAME.
Value: Enter ghs.googlehosted.com., making sure to include a trailing dot (.) at the end of the value.
- Click Submit.
- You should be back to the list of entries. Click Submit Changes.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.