- Log in to your account at gandi.net.
- Click the Administration tab, and then click the control panel link.
- Click the domain you want to manage, and go to Technical Settings.
- Click Manage DNS zone file.
- Enter your CNAME record using the examples listed in the CNAME record values table and the guidelines below:
Name: Enter your custom URL prefix (such as mail or www).
Type: Select CNAME.
Value: Enter ghs.googlehosted.com., making sure to include a trailing dot (.) at the end of the value.
- Click Submit.
- You should be back to the list of entries. Click Submit Changes
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.