Give unrestricted YouTube access
This article is for YouTube settings in G Suite.
As a G Suite administrator, you can give unrestricted YouTube access to users in specific organizational units and other G Suite administrators, so they can view any YouTube content when signed in with their G Suite accounts.
Approvers also have unrestricted access. See Add YouTube video approvers for more information.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From your dashboard, click Apps > Additional Google Services.
- In the list of services, click YouTube.
- Click Permissions.
- On the left, select each organizational unit with people you want to give unrestricted access.
- Next to Permissions at this level, click Unrestricted YouTube access.