Add YouTube video and channel approvers
This article is for YouTube settings in G Suite.
As a G Suite administrator, you can allow users in specific organizational units to approve YouTube videos and channels for everyone in your domain.
Video and channel approvers are automatically given unrestricted YouTube access. To allow a group of users to view unrestricted YouTube without giving them approver permissions, see Give unrestricted YouTube access.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From your dashboard, click Apps > Additional Google Services.
- In the list of services, click YouTube.
- On the YouTube settings page, click Content settings.
- (Optional) Next to Special approvers, check Verified Google Classroom teachers can approve videos.
- To allow approvers by organizational unit, click Permissions.
- On the left, select each organizational unit with people you want to approve videos.
- Next to Permissions at this level, click Can approve videos.
Note: Once a group is given Approver permissions, they can approve videos and channels.