We're constantly making changes and introducing new features to improve our Google Workspace products. Here are several ways to keep up with what's new.
Read launch announcements
Use the Google Workspace Updates blog to stay on top of launches and learn essential information about new features and improvements to Google Workspace products. You can visit the blog any time. Or, you can subscribe to get updates by email or RSS feed:
- Open the Google Workspace Updates blog.
- To get a daily digest email when we publish one or more blog posts, enter your email address and click Subscribe.
- To see the updates in your preferred RSS reader, click Subscribe by feed.
Learn about upcoming launches in the GCC
Get insights into upcoming launches in the Customer Connect forum within the Google Cloud Community (GCC). There, you can see our roadmap and preview upcoming launch announcements.
To access the Customer Connect forum, you must be allowlisted. Reach out to your Google account rep to get access.
See feature rollouts on the release calendar
Use the Google Workspace release calendar to see what features are rolling out and when they’re likely to reach your domain. You can visit the calendar online or add the release calendar to your own Google Calendar:
- Open the release calendar page.
- Click + Google Calendar.
- Check the box next to the calendar you want to add, or click Add all to subscribe to all calendars.
- The calendar appears on the left in your calendar, under Other calendars.
Review recent releases
See what's recently launched across Google Workspace in What's new in Google Workspace.
Sign up for email updates
You can subscribe to additional mailings for more information about product and feature announcements, tips and tricks, and other resources to make the most of Google Workspace.
In the Admin console, go to Menu AccountAccount settingsPreferences.
- Check the boxes for the mailings that interest you.
- Click Save.