Track new releases in G Suite
G Suite tools and services are always getting new features and enhancements. Here are several ways to keep up with what's new.
Find out what's new for administrators and users
View the latest releases and Admin console updates—See what's new in the Google Admin console. Review what G Suite features and enhancements are available for your users.
Find out what's new in G Suite
- Release calendar—Get details of launches and updates.
Add the Release calendar to your own calendar.
- Training resources for users—Get support for your G Suite deployment with videos, user guides, and other resources.
- What's new monthly newsletter—Get a monthly recap of launches and tips.
- What’s new for G Suite admins videos—Watch videos and see demonstrations on the latest updates for G Suite administrators.
Subscribe to G Suite update blogs
Get the latest news from our G Suite blogs by email or RSS feed by subscribing to G Suite update blogs.
Sign up to receive email updates and newsletters
Get even more updates by opting in to our newsletter and other mailings. You'll receive details of product and feature announcements, tips and tricks, and other resources to make the most of G Suite.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Company profileCommunication preferences.
- Check the boxes for any mailings that interest you.
- Click Save.
Choose when users receive new releases. See Set up a G Suite release track for users.