Guides and community developer support are available for Google Workspace developer products, including Apps Script, Add-ons, and APIs. You can find links to the following types of support in the documentation for each developer product:
- Questions and advice — how to perform specific operations in supported coding languages via Stack Overflow and other dedicated community support forums.
- Bug and error troubleshooting — how to contact support specialists or get help from the developer community.
- Developer product feedback — how to send feedback about each developer product.
For more details, go to Google Workspace for Developers.
Contact Google Workspace support
Google Workspace administrators can contact Google Workspace support for additional help from a specialist. Specialists can help with the following developer products:
- APIs related to core Google Workspace services
- Apps Script
- Google Workspace Add-ons
- SSO, including SAML apps
Create a support case
- While signed in to your Google Workspace administrator account, open the Customer Care Portal.
- In the search box, describe your technical issue or question. Then, click Get help.
- Review the help content suggestions. If none resolve your issue or question, continue to the next step.
- At the top, click Create support case.
- Fill out the form with the details of your request.
- For "Product type," select Google Workspace.
- For "Category," select Technical > Google Workspace APIs and Add-ons.
If you don't see these options, choose the most relevant technical topic available.
- Click Submit.