Before you begin with Google Calendar Resource Sync (GCRS), you must complete all the installation steps. Begin by installing GCRS.
Download the GCRS connector
Click the button to start the download.
What components make up the connector?
- Distribution kit—The distribution kit contains 2 HCL Notes (formerly IBM Notes) templates, gcrs.ntf and gcrs-log.ntf.
- Service account DLL files—The kit includes 2 DLL files:
- win32\service_account_com_dll.dll (32 bit)
- x64\service_account_com_dll.dll (64 bit)
If you're using a service account to access your Google Calendar resources, you need to register the appropriate DLL file on your GCRS server. The file isn't needed if you're using 3-legged OAuth as your authorization method.
- GCRS database—The GCRS database is created manually on the HCL Domino (formerly IBM Domino) server from the gcrs.ntf template. The database contains the system configuration and a set of resource profiles. The database also includes the schedule agent Sync Calendars, which is responsible for syncing the resources between the 2 systems.
- GCRS log—A log database is automatically created from the gcrs-log.ntf template when GCRS is configured for the first time.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.