If you have the legacy free edition of G Suite, upgrade to G Suite Basic to get this feature.
After you create a calendar resource (such as a meeting room) for your organization, you can manage its sharing permissions and other settings. To manage a calendar resource in Google Calendar, you need to first add the resource to your My Calendars list.
Before you begin
To add resources to your My Calendars list, you'll need an administrator account with Calendar and Super Admin privileges. If the resource you want to manage doesn't exist yet in Calendar, create the resource.
My calendars list and settings
- Sign in with your administrator account and open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to Other Calendars, click Add Browse resources.
- On the right, click the building to show the resource list.
- Check the box next to the resource to add it to your My calendars list.
- Point to the resource and click More Settings and sharing.
You can share the resource, get notifications, or change other settings.
Note: Users can add the resource to their Other calendars list, where they can view the resource but not edit or manage it.