Upgrade to G Suite Business
If you're using G Suite Basic, you can upgrade to G Suite Business. Upgrading gives you unlimited storage, Google Vault archiving, advanced control over your users' online documents, and more audit and reporting features.
You can also upgrade if you signed up for business email via your personal Gmail account and unlocked G Suite Basic features.
How to upgradeStep 1: Upgrade to G Suite Business
If you're currently using G Suite Basic:
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Under Available upgrades, next to G Suite Business, click Find out more.
- Follow instructions that appear to upgrade your account.
If you have trouble upgrading a resold domain, contact your reseller for help. If you're on an Annual billing plan, contact G Suite support.
If you haven’t yet set up archiving with Google Vault, see Get started: Vault administrators.
In addition to all the features included with G Suite Basic, when you upgrade to G Suite Business you'll receive the following premium business services. See pricing
- Unlimited storage
- Google Vault
- Advanced Drive controls
- Audit and reporting features
- Mobile audits and alerts
- See more benefits
- Everyone has G Suite Business. You can't upgrade some users to use G Suite Business features while others keep using G Suite Basic.
- You have unlimited storage right away: You might temporarily see a storage limit in Drive. But you still have unlimited uploading abilities.