G Suite Basic is not available for new sign ups. If you have G Suite Basic, your subscription and all related services will continue to function as they do today, until it’s time to transition to a new offering. We’ll be in touch over the coming months to identify your transition path.
G Suite Basic edition is a suite of collaborative productivity apps that offers your business professional email, shared calendars, online document editing and storage, video meetings, and much more.
Standard Price: $6 USD per user per month.
Office suite of collaborative apps
With G Suite Basic, you and the other users in your organization get:
- Gmail: Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar: Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Docs: Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Drive: Store and back up files securely in the cloud
- Meet: Join video meetings from their laptop or other device
Your administrative or IT team can also:
- Manage user accounts and security settings from a central Admin console
- Control user access to features and services
- Remotely manage your mobile fleet
- Track usage trends via audits and reports
- Receive 24/7 support from experts
Add more features
After getting G Suite Basic, you can:
- Purchase Vault licenses for users who need eDiscovery, data retention, and archiving. Learn more
- Upgrade for even more features to Business Standard edition. Learn more