To contact the Google Workspace phone support team, you need to provide your Google Workspace administrator PIN. Learn more about contacting Google Workspace support.
- At the top right, click Help .
- At the bottom of the Help window, click Contact support.
- At the bottom of the Help panel, enter text to describe your issue and click Send .
- If a help article that relates to your issue is listed, click it to review.
- If you still need help, click This didn't help, continue to Support.
- Click Phone, then Continue.
If a phone number field is available, enter your phone number and click Submit. You don't need a PIN. (This option isn't available for all Google Workspace accounts.)
If you want to call support instead, click Looking for PIN or direct phone numberGet PIN and call Google directly.
If a phone number field isn't available, the number to call and a PIN are shown.
The PIN is valid for 60 minutes, after which you can generate a new one, if needed.