- Log in to your account at http://www.websitesource.com/.
- Under main, click Domains.
- Click the domain you want to edit.
- Click the icon near DNS configuration.
- Delete Built in MX records.
- Click Add DNS MX Record.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table. It will say $ORIGIN example.com
- Leave the name field blank.
- Enter the priority value in the Data field.
- Enter the MX record that google provided in the next box.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.