- Log in to your account with BT broadband office. You'll need to log in as the primary user of the cccount by clicking Manage your domain name.
- Access the Domain Management Console in the BT Business Your Account area.
- Select the Domain Maintenance tab.
- Choose the domain name you're using with G Suite.
- Delete any existing MX records.
- Select MX from the first drop-down.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table, including the name in the key value field and the value in the Value.
- Click Go.
- Repeat for each Google MX record.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.