- Log in to your account at Namesecure.com.
- Under Domain Services Management Center, select Modify/update.
- See menu selections under Other Options.
- With Namesecure as your DNS Provider, select Zone File Control.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.